DC comics aztec style calender

iv also made these 2

5 Likes

You have a rare talent! Very impressive.

Thanks buddy, im just getting into building electric guitars too so we will see how that goes lol

with the amount of time you put into just making the files what are you doing with them? All are incredible!

1 Like

How long does this take? Do you want to share tips on completing something like this? What tool worked best? Thank you for your time… Its amazing.
Tracey

Where do you find these files at ?

I used vectric aspire and I found it easier to start in the middle and work my way out. Its just trial and error really.

I made them using vectric aspire and alot of patience lol

Can this all be made on the Xcarve using Easel? I am very new to this.

Scott

I’d recommend using a vector graphics program like inkscape or illustrator, but yes, with Easel pro (v-carving)

I’m new to this CNC thing, I get my 1000 x 1000 next Thursday and haven’t designed a thing. Staff at Inventables said Easel is easy, which I hope. Is Inkscape or Illustrator easy to figure out as well?
Thank you for your reply!

Couldn’t be easier to get started.

You’ll only need to learn a few things depending on your ultimate goals. I teach inkscape basics to middle school kids.

Hello Richard, would you share your beautiful Star Wars file with me? It is totally amazing! Please contact me :slight_smile: