Estlcam machine controller

Здравствуйте. Estlcam 11 как изменить пины на MEGA2560 хорошей работы с RAMS1.4

Alecss1, you might have better luck starting a new topic.
у вас может быть больше удачи, начиная новую тему.

Хорошо. Спасибо.

Will estlcam get laser support with adaptive laserpower?

where is that probe from?

Hi Christian,
Your program is absosutely stunning.
I look forward to a bed probing solution, as i need to cut on a curved surface and the estlcam workflow suits me really well.
Like @KieronMarshall said before, saving the probed file and putting on it a different job every time would be fantastic.
If you could implement something like this, estlcam would become the perfect solution.

That is Super Cool Christian !!!

Okay, I’m asking. ?What program do you use and where do you get the file that Easel needs

Ciao a tutti voi sapere se e possibile mettere una sonda sulla asse z che mi misura al inizio di ogni taglio? Grazie

hi christian it would be great if there was more compatibility with other programs
or adding a cad to it

Hi Christian, great software. But, I am hoping you can revisit this…

When cutting some materials, starting off-material works exceedingly better than plunging every single step-down. I still need holding tabs for the material to cut it properly.

For instance, here’s a scenario based on one of my real world ones.
If I am doing 10 step-downs, and a 1/10th height holding tab, and 2 holding tabs, it means I am plunging 12 times. If I can also incorporate a lead in point, it reduces plunges to two.

Yes, I enjoy ESTLCam with my X-Carve, and this is the feature I have asked for!

David

hi everyone can you help me or build a plasma cut and I manage it with the estlcam cnc can you tell me if there is a way to make the z probe at the beginning of each cut? if maybe you can help me with the g code formula I have tried but I can’t thanks a lot

Ciao a tutti non riesco a trovare la formula per fare il z probe in nessun modo o provato a sentire anche Christianknull ma senza risposte mi può aiutare qualcuno grazie

So don’t use your x-carve to try this as the plasma will create way to much noise in your motors and they will not work correctly

everything works fine. I want to know how to set the program to homing the z axis before each cut?