How about some additional font types?

About 50% of the way though i had some other things come up that took priority.

At the moment the script will take the font convert the file to an svg and then a png and then do a volumetric analysis.

The things that still need work are the generation of the json and html static files. This should not take to long though.

It’s more work to find os fonts download and then generate a master json file and licence file for each of the fonts.

Have made some headway these last couple of days. Still very much pre release and no fonts included yet. As i want to make sure that the ones that are going in there are correctly done.

Repo is at GitHub - geocom/OSWebFont: A Repo Of OpenSource WebFonts + Frontend Builder if you want to take a look.
Still a bit more to do but its getting there

I just tried your Inkscape instructions (above) and for the first time was able to import text straight into Easel. It’s very straight forward, no idea why all my previous attempts failed.

2 Likes

I am looking for “Kunstler Script” to add here. Is this possible? It’s a free Font!

you can use any download able font by creating a svg in inkscape and then importing the svg into easel :+1:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.