Inventables Black Friday Deal

4 Likes

@LarryM you just won yourself an Inventables T-shirt from our store.

I PM’d you the gift code.

3 Likes

@Zach_Kaplan Thanks, Zach. What a nice surprise.

And thank you and everyone there at Inventables for a great product.

@Zach_Kaplan

Hmmm…I got a teaser PM a while back asking my size for a t-shirt and never got anything. Oh, well…

@BillArnold today is your lucky today! Check your PM.

1 Like

I hope this deal will be accessible for french users :slight_smile:

Yes! It will be available to anyone with an internet connection who can get to our website.

2 Likes

@Zach_Kaplan
Hi, Zach. When the Black Friday deal is finalized, where will we see the notification?

1 Like

Patiently waiting! :slight_smile:

When will the deal be announced?

I was thinking we should announce it on Black Friday. After all it is a Black Friday deal. However from the feedback on this thread and the number of PM’s, emails, and calls I’m getting it sounds like people are interested in getting it early.

Let’s take an informal vote here. We aren’t a brick and mortar retail store so there won’t be crowds in your way, elbows thrown, or any kind of madness depicted on the local news. Maybe our hosting bill will go up from all the traffic?

You guys willing to wait until Black Friday? Should we start the deal early on Wednesday? We don’t typically run sales at Inventables. We’re doing it for the community because Black Friday has become a cultural phenomenon or sorts. So cast your vote now or forever hold your peace.

Vote

Results

4 Likes

@LarryM Sorry I didn’t answer your question. We will email, blog it, post to the forum, and tweet it.

:smile:

Also if everyone here retweets that would be awesome.

2 Likes

@NickHomrich @Zach_Kaplan Here’s a crack at a t-shirt - couldn’t resist :wink:

4 Likes

Not a problem, I bet you’re quite busy right now. My vote is to go along with what suits you. I can wait for the deal announcement on Friday.

I was presuming it would be like brick and mortar stores where they advertise the deal early to generate excitement and so crazy people can start waiting in lines. I thought it would be the same for an online store, but without the need to trample the elderly and shove children.

I imagine it like this when we send out the email

7 Likes

@pike_lake just won a T-shirt PM me for the gift code.

2 Likes

On the subject of T-shirts… I work for a T-shirt company and funnily enough, the Inventables T-shirt is the one I like wearing the most.

3 Likes

I think I speak for many others around the forums that Inventables should update it’s presence on Instagram too!

Stay tuned on that. We have something brewing on Instagram.

3 Likes