Inventables Black Friday Deal

We have a Black Friday deal coming. There will be something for new customers and existing customers. We debated for a long time about what it should be. This has been our most successful year ever and we wanted a way to say thank you to everyone who supported us and at the same time do something to attract new people to join the community. We wanted to give people a heads up early that something is coming.

15 Likes

sounds good. looking forward to it.

1 Like

Awesome! Can’t wait to see what it is!

1 Like

Please say it’s X-controllers!

Just saying. :pray:

6 Likes

Ooooo… have to keep my eyes open!

1 Like

OMG! Please let it be X-Controllers! OH…I peed myself.

5 Likes

Just got this email… such a tease! Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Is it Friday yet???

1 Like

Cannot wait! Got the email as well and actually saved it so I’d see it every day until Friday haha

Sure hope you have a lot of stock on the items. They’ll go fast.

Yet another one for a X-Controller
It would be nice if there’s some good news for us lot over the pond.
I not sure what that can be . Obviously the biggest problem is shipping, as it prevents the possibility of small orders or large cheap items.

Nice!

Glad I checked my email before pressing “proceed to checkout”. Might save a buck on the same stuff next friday. :+1:

Dang it, maybe I should have waited until I purchased mine! Hope to be carving soon btw, well when I get it and put it all together. You will likely see some videos of it on my YouTube and everything, as I needed something to keep me busy during my transition (Moved), and this looked promising.

Sweet!!! Calendar alarm set

id order my fully loaded kit if you said shipping was free for one whole day !!

1 Like

you get an x-controller, and you get an x-controller! everybody gets an x-controller!

1 Like

Ha! Maybe we could do that with T-Shirts?

1 Like

Yeah you should have a T-Shirt design contest. Take submissions and put them up for voting. Take the top voted submission and make into a T-Shirt. I need a new T-Shirt.

I could use an Inventables T-shirt! That would be great!