Inventables Black Friday Deal

Same deal as the above members. I had loaded up my cart prior to 10 PM PT in anticipation, but when I click on the cart, all that shows up is BLACK ABS Plastic Sheet (25077-02). Other pages even show my cart as having the original number of items (10), but clicking the cart only brings up the black plastic (again). I get it - black plastic on black “Friday”. Clever. Very clever.

same here…I wonder if I can use the gift card for the same order (meaning x-carve and add-ons) so I don’t pay shipping for both orders.

Same here…

Well…

Very annyoing is my take on it :smile:

1 Like

Looks like a big push to get rid of all of that BLACK ABS Plastic Sheet (25077-02) :slight_smile:

I just placed an order yesterday, bummer. Hope they hook me up with a GC anyway. Lol

@Zach_Kaplan Yep, me too. ABS Pkastic placed in cart instead of my fully loaded XCarve. Still, as long as the sale price of $5.33 is honoured then it more than makes up for shipping charges to the UK! In general no discounts are showing except at the very top of the configuration page. Chris

Yes same thing happened to me - put things in my cart but only the ABS Plastic part shows that I never even selected. Was working out the cost of upgrading my 500 machine to a 1000

same for me :frowning:
23 items in the cart but only Black ABS Plastic Sheet is showed…

enjoy black friday!!! :tada: :tada: :tada:

My cart shows up as normal now. nice!

Noticed this KILLER deal :wink:

Thank you thank you guys, I know it must be really early in the morning over there - but thanks for fixing the website. Now to charge this device from 1% before doing a web transaction!!!

Wahoo - order submitted. Will hopefully keep us very busy over the Christmas break :smile: Thanks again for the prompt restoration of the website guys and replying to our emails letting us know @Zach_Kaplan

Jozza

Man… could someone move America closer to Europe?

Shipping is killing me… :frowning:

Looks like most of us got new icons for Black Friday. Mine was a blue D last night…

If I buy a Shapeoko 2 upgrade kit for $100, do I also get the $50 giftcard?

hello, am I missing something?

what’s the black Friday deal? Does it apply to people who already have an xcarve?

@Zach_Kaplan I hate to say it, but it still doesn’t look like the discount on the x-carve is set up right. It is being applied correctly, but on the “configure your x-carve” page, it still shows Regular price $200, sale price $200, even though the right sale price is used to calculate the total.

Just heard back from customer service:

Sam replied:
Yes, ANY order over $50 gets the $50 gift card. You will not be emailed the gift card until next week.

Hey everyone,

There were a few issues with the website when we launched. They have all been fixed. Sorry for the trouble.

Zach

2 Likes

Ah man! Just ordered a couple things the other day! Oh well looks like a good deal!