Inventables event tonight + Live Stream

yeah I was just thinking about that the thread is kinda getting hijacked

sorry should we start another one?

going back to the live stream lol

can we all start a Gofundme to get rid of the t-mobile hotspot?

lol is was supper laggy and fuzzy

Zach is going to post a recorded version without the interruptions.

oh okay awesome yeah i was really enjoying listening to the other business owners and how they where able to make there machines work for them

something I was never able to do with that particular machine

really inspiring to alot of people i imagine

is Inventables open to the public in Chicago yet? I would love to stop by when i am in the area

/ Trochoidal milling: its underEstlcam User Manual

Basics
Creating toolpaths
the manual is limited like easels.
my favorite feature is it’s ability to cut threads.
it can also do 3D.

Oh yeah I wasn’t talking about trochoidal milling but ocsillating profile tool paths but yeah I like the thread milling part

as a comparison. to show theirs is no were even remotely ready for prime time. and not taken as rude.

still not worth what there asking that’s all I am saying. also that point has already been made. :slight_smile:

@PhilJohnson

By fly speed control you mean feedrate override?

Just little confused there?

i think he means spindle speed. correct me if i am wrong

Feed rate override is free and part of Easel not Easel Pro.

5 Likes

It’s feed rate, a feature in GRBL 1.1. They’ve stated that feature may not stay Pro but that’s on them to announce, which Zach did as I wrote this l.

1 Like

Hmm don’t think that is it dewalt has never had any speed control through the controller

It’s not a Pro feature it’s in the free version of Easel.

2 Likes

I was trying to do my “keep my mouth shut” part from the early access :slight_smile:

1 Like

When is the new business forum going to be available for posting?

ya your right. i think only a spindle can be controlled threw software and not the dewalt

Not sure yet.

Okay thanks that is going to be exciting love listening to the business owners tonight