I bought a jtech laser 3.8w for my x-carve. My problem is that I can’t make function the laser from the controller. I´ve tried the following so far:
- Tutorial from: https://www.inventables.com/projects/laser-engraving-with-easel
- Tutorial from https://jtechphotonics.com/?page_id=3565
- Laser works manually so I think it’s not an electrical or installation problem
- In universal gcode sender I can move the xyz axis but nothing happens with commands such as $32 = 1 or M03.
- I have GRBL 1.1f
- I have the first generation x-controller.
Please help, I don’t know what could be wrong… (easel for carving have no issues).
I´m attaching some pictures of the installation.