Location, location, location!

I’m from the Netherlands near Nijmegen. My X-carve should arrive any day now.

2 Likes

La Porte, IN. Just got the email that my X-Carve is ready to be picked up in Chicago!!

1 Like

Just ordered a fully loaded x-carve 1000x1000mm to Luxemburg.

1 Like

Los Angeles CA. (Valencia)

Chicago!

Yup, 20 characters.

@TylerOwen I’m in Richmond Virginia as well. Just ordered mine a couple days ago. Really excited to get it in.

I am from the Netherlands to, can you let me know how much tax you had to pay if you recive you x-carve?

gr Jarno

Lawrenceville, Ga

Skapeoko 2 upgraded to 1000mm X 1000m

Hey, Just got shipping notice on my SO2 Upgrade to X–Carve. Can’t wait!!! Should arrive Wed.

Charlotte, NC here waiting on my X-carve 1000 x 1000

Paul, great to finally see someone else in NC on here! I am over near Fort Bragg in Raeford, NC.

Ontario, Canada. Located in the old capital :slight_smile:

Park Rapids Mn.

20 miles from the mississippi headwaters and waitently paiting

Know the place Well i went to school in Hope Mills, NC at South view Sr high school. My dad was in the army so its old stomping ground for me.

Murray Green, Rosetown Saskatchewan Canada. I ordered my X-Carve
March 30 and got my shipping notice May 19. Ups says it may be delivered
by tomorrow (Friday May 22)

That’s pretty quick shipping! I’m in Saskatoon and if once I get my shipping notice it only takes a couple days to get here, that would be great! (I ordered April 6th).

Rusty; Maybe we could communicate after we get our machines.

e-mail murray.green@sasktel.net

Sure, sounds good. You can also private message me on the forum here!

My X-Carve has arrived. Ordered March 30, shipping notice May 19, package received May 22 at 10:30 AM. Excellent service.
Chicago to Rosetown Saskatchewan Canada in 3 days.

Received my shipping notice!! And if @MurrayR_Green got his in 3 days it looks like I’ll be assembling my X-Carve next week!!