New app: ✼ Radial Array ✼

Hi,

Please have a look at the new “Radial Array” app. I got the inspiration (and some code ;-)) for this app from recently released “Replicator” app.
To use this app, first you have to select a shape (or multiple shapes), and then choose the “Radial Array” from the App Library.

Happy carving!

Ruwan.

10 Likes

You should have used Tau.

5 Likes

:smiley: Yup!

Ohhh perfect! I was really in need of a circular pattern tool, this really makes easel a lot more usable for 2d drawing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know… there’s something about a circular format of Pi that makes me hungry for a certain recipe that has pumpkin in it. :smile: :fork_and_knife:

2 Likes

Amazing! You read my mind @AngusMcleod, I’m working on my next app, text in a circle (still looking for a name) :-).

believe me, I was thinking about sequencing objects in a circle as well!! We are still improving our app platform, Once/if we do those improvements, we could implement that as well.

Thanks a lot for the suggestions!!

Ruwan.

Here’s a project I made with this app and some judicious use of Easel’s “Combine” feature:

4 Likes

Awesome!

@rodovich Jim, talk to me about your clamping and seemingly a location/warning area marker in your 2D view please. That looks very useful. :smile:

Cheers

Ian

This is the Smart clamp that is in the Carvey. @rodovich is just being a tease. :smile:

2 Likes

Teaser :smile:

Everyone, I’ve wrote an another app for circular text, have a look at here:

@AngusMcleod, finally the app is ready :slight_smile: .

1 Like