New X-Carve 1000m w/sideboard fully assembled footprint?

Can anyone with a fully assembled 1000m new version Xcarve with the sideboard tell me the total footprint? Trying to build the appropriate work table for it.

Thanks in advance! :grinning:

1 Like

The 500mm model is 500mm long by 500mm wide. If you add the side board for your X-Controller, you should expect to add another 260mm to the side of the machine. So, the overall dimensions are 760mm wide by 500mm long.

The 750mm model is 750mm long by 750mm wide. If you add the side board for your X-Controller, you should expect to add another 260mm to the side of the machine. So, the overall dimensions are 1010mm wide by 750mm long.

The 1000mm model is 1000mm long by 1000mm wide. If you add the side board for your X-Controller, you should expect to add another 260mm to the side of the machine. So, the overall dimensions are 1260mm wide by 1000mm long.

5 Likes

Awesome, thanks Zach. :grinning:

Was wondering what the overall height is looking to make a flip-up station. Top of spindle to table top dimension roughly.

From my table top to the top of the spindle at its home point it is 14". That may vary a little bit based on where your z maker slide is at but I think it’s close. Maybe go a little more for some wiggle room.

Thank you, that should help.

1 Like