Noticed a new feature while using Easel tonight

1 Like

What I forgot to mention is, this morning I downloaded Grbl V 1.1f from here Releases · gnea/grbl · GitHub
as I wanted to make few changes for my superPid and compiled the file to my xcontroler.
Do you think maybe were the problem is? Is this the hex file Inventable uses? Maybe I need to unable something in the config.h and recompile?

Feed rate override shouldn’t be restricted to the Inventables version since it’s a GRBL version thing and doesn’t require config.h changes.

1 Like

Cheers Justin. So that’s not the problem then.
Not a biggie really as I use UGCS most of the time. But would be nice option for when I use Easel.

Thanks.

Nice one Phil, I’l check it out tonight :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes. The interface, in my eyes, is a bit tricky but once you use it, you’ll figure it out. You have to select which you are overriding (Spindle, Feed, Rapid) and then the commands will adjust the selected parameter. The “++” and “–” are 10% changes and the “+” and “-” are 1% changes. The display shows the adjustments as well.

1 Like

Great info, thanks Justin :sunglasses:

Great info. Even though it’s not a brand new feature, I’m glad I could bring some light to it for others that had not noticed it.

Donnie

1 Like

I hand’t noticed it, because is not there :joy::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Thanks Jeff. Additional features are much appreciated.

Donnie

That’s awesome. I tried it on another pc and guess what. Is there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah I forgot that these were only for certain users. I got so used to them that I thought everyone was using them.

Nice feature :+1:

1 Like

i love that feature using it from the moment they made it availble but there is another icon that is new and dont know where its for looks like a crosshair any body have a clue ?

Drill function

1 Like