[NOW LIVE] [new feature] G-code sending through easel

Thank you

@GlennMDutcher @DavidMalmarowski @GeekDad63 @DoxCoach599 @JackE_Lodder @LucianDChapar @ToddTreece @GrantFlude You all have access!

Can I have access?

@CraigPerkins You’re in!

Hi Eric, can you give me access? Thanks!

I use Fusion360 and would love to be a part of the test group!

Hi my x-carve hasnt arrived but im using vectric aspire and would love to send the g-code through Easel may I try this aswell

@NicoBerx @JaredDever @SeanBenedict Welcome to the club!

Thankyou Eric!!

Thank you Eric!

Hi i am using meshcam and will love to try this new feature

Sign me up please

Please and Thank You. I’d love to get in on this as well.

@Devon @DanMoore @RickGunz Welcome to The Club!

thank you Eric, greatly appreciated

Hi there can i please have access to this?

Thanks frank

@FrankDaSerra You got it!

Just a small question before carving
the gcode is just x-y-z command?
and the feedspeed (or movement speed of xcarve) is regulated by easel right?
dont want to destroy my machine xD

Thanks!

(i use fusion… Just to know if i need to put right speed in fusion or in easel…)

I’m just getting started so I’d like to hear confirmation on this, but I believe that basically none of the settings in Easel (speed, stock size/thickness, bit size) matter when you’re just importing existing G-Code - since all of those factors are baked into the G-Code Easel doesn’t really do anything with them.

[quote=“StevePrior, post:615, topic:17483”]
but I believe that basically none of the settings in Easel (speed, stock size/thickness, bit size) matter when you’re just importing existing G-Code
[/quote] @RaphaelPascual @StevePrior Correct. We are currently working on changing walkthrough to let you know that these settings don’t apply to the imported gcode, and will remove those steps from the walkthrough.

1 Like