Paw paw's projects

Seniors have signed the panel and it is in its new home in the ceiling for all to see. The tradition begins.

18 Likes

The little slingshot is finished. This was done entirely in Easel from a PDF file in google. This is birch plywood

4 Likes

Tile turned out cool.

Have you shot the slingshot yet?

1 Like

Thank you. Yes. The slingshot does great. First one that I ave had since I was a kid

1 Like

This project was fun to do. The image was brought into Inkscape and imported into easel. The chain was a real challenge. I used a 1/32" bit to carve. Will post a picture after paint

16 Likes

All done. This was done in poplar. I used acrylic paint and finished with several coats of lacquer

15 Likes

First two stage carve

9 Likes

Just finished my latest project. Tried an epoxy inlay for the first time. It was with 5 min epoxy. The box was designed in easel.

13 Likes

It’s a lot better than having the box sitting on a shelf

A fun little project for the games challenge. These were made from a 2x4 cut to 1 1/2" square. This will be fun for my grandson to play with.

2 Likes

Latest project. Thanks Robert for the inspiration. Doing this project in sections was not as hard as I thought it would be. Again thanks Robert.

12 Likes

'This is carved and painted

I did the same thing, pencil and tape measure.

Good idea

just finished this school logo. Used the easel app for the shield design. The logo came from google

6 Likes

Two additional school logos. Paint is next. These have one coat of sealer.

9 Likes

Nice work PhillipLunsford ! Really love the Laion work. Can you tell me what bit you use and what feed rate ?

Thanks, SilverDust

Standard rates listed in easel for birch plywood. I actually never even looked at it. The panther was done with two stage carve. 1/8" roughing and 1/16" detail pass. The spartan was done with a 1/32" bit and the tigger was a 1/16" bit. I was experimenting with two stage carve as well as work piece carve. The edge was with a 45 degree chamfer bit on my router table

Paint is done. All that is left is to clear coat

9 Likes

16 Likes