Steve's Projects

Phil, yes they are wood. The Maltese Cross, the soldier and the men lifting the flag were a files I picked up out of google or off Etsy. The circles, text, and the flag I created all in Easel.

I haven’t figured out the radial text app yet in Easel so I do all the letters individually. I have Inkscape but haven’t had the time to actually learn it.

2 Likes

Some new projects, some off the X-Carve some not so much!

IMG_4344

IMG_4323
IMG_4352
IMG_4351
IMG_4238
IMG_4239
IMG_4240
IMG_4346
IMG_4347
IMG_4348

11 Likes

Amazing work !!!

1 Like

Flag looks great… I just finished my first real PVC sign… im a convert now

1 Like

lets see a pic of what you did

1 Like

How did you do the flag???

Angle grinder carving discs and alot of sanding, it is made out of standard 2x4’s. There is a pic of disc i used.

1 Like

So no 3d carve or ball nose bit?? That’s crazy! I dont understand how you were able to keep the colors so crisp. Did you grind then paint the colors very careful after? Did you use resin anywhere? Curious.

I wish that PVC sheet was available in the south.

I will in another post in the next few days (working on another one with PVC now) ,this is “Steve’s Projects” not “Ryan’s Projects”

1 Like

Yes I stained after sanding, I used the green painters tape to mask off the blue and red areas, after they dried I sprayed with clear then applied a stencil for the stars and sprayed those white.

would love to make one of the Chevy signs for my shop. is this your design and if so, would you share it?

A few new projects

IMG_4429

9 Likes

very nice work

Very nice work!
Are you from Germany?

Cincinnati Ohio

Steve,
Are you open to visitors?
I’m in Columbus and would love to come and swap stories.

SOME NEW ONES

10 Likes

Awesome work once again! You really need to get a video up on your process. Your work is really impressive.

1 Like

A few new ones

9 Likes