STL files from Amazon

It’s good to see reliefs carved on the x-carve. The dig and the beaver are nice.

1 Like

Looks great Phil!

1 Like

I squeezed the trigger last night and got my links at about 5 am central time this morning.
We’ll see how the download goes tonite.

1 Like

Sadly, the soft limits didn’t change for me. It was 5 hours between downloads. However, I had been communicating with the seller and as stated, he provided an alternative download link for the files. This time it was a direct download link so no waiting period, He was apologetic and sincere about the problems with the initial download. All in all, very happy to have a new collection. Doubt I will use all of them but I’m ok with having choices. Thanks again Phil for the initial link.

1 Like

Pulled the trigger this AM, hoping the experience has been improved, but either way it’ll be worth it.

BIG thanks to Phil for thinking of us ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn Phil, sounds like you should of got in on some sort of commission deal. Haha

1 Like

I pulled the trigger on the 1000 piece just a few mins ago. We’ll see what happens.

1 Like

Yep me too. Just finished downloading. Not great download experience as the host would only allow 4 downloads at one time running about 700kbs each…
My normal lowest download rate is about 25mbs so it took a while.

There are literally mountains of files though, and for £28 / $35 you can’t go wrong

1 Like

There are literally mountains of files though, and for £28 / $35 you can’t go wrong
[/quote]

I bet there is a server or two somewhere that has the sprinkler head above it just a shakin’

2 Likes

I had no problems downloading my files. I didn’t try more than 3 downloads at a time, but didn’t run into any time limitations.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

If you are looking for more 3d stl models, check this:

https://amzn.to/3oBnFsw

All the models work great, the highest quality I found untill now.