X-Carve user showcase

We have a really awesome thread on this forum that shows different customers X-Carve Workspaces. It’s very inspiring to see all the different set ups. Over the last few weeks I’ve been traveling around the country and also to Canada visiting people in person to see these workspaces in person but more importantly to meet the people that created them. One thing that struck me is we’ve posted pictures of the devices and tables and shops but not of ourselves. I understand not everyone wants a picture of themselves out on the internet but for those that are comfortable posting I’d like to create an X-Carve user showcase. Who are the people behind the machines?

I’ll start:

4 Likes

I don’t always spend my days carving with my Xcarve. :wink:

T

2 Likes

I feel like @Traxxtar is giving us a run for our money. I propose we kick it up with some “blue steel”

3 Likes

That’s awesome

2 Likes

Center for Guys Who Can’t Carve Good…

3 Likes

Me in Cuba earlier this year

3 Likes

More like blue steel drum…

2 Likes

So, this is my family (All of them) One on the right side with convertable top haircut is meeee.:flushed:

3 Likes

My family at dinner celebrating birthdays (Grandma’s, wife’s and son’s girlfriend) All the men at the table are our children. My step-son is on leave from the Air Force this month. Unfortunately, our 3 other children were not able to attend.

5 Likes

You guys are making me feel young. :joy:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Take ya 40 to catch up to me.

3 Likes

I want to say i win being the youngest but i know a 14 year old is gonna pop up

4 Likes

We rarely have ever shown our faces, but times change. This is a picture take by Deanna Clark Of the Leeds Grenville Economic e-news letter.

Hey @Zach_Kaplan how about a more candid shot!

tw

5 Likes

I’m 26 years old born and raised Redding, CA… now live in Santa Cruz, CA

I bought a first generation X-Carve and hav modded it slightly along the way.

Cheers!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Old Christmas picture of my wife and I. We live near Detroit, MI. I am 37. I use my X-Carve to produce parts for my custom lighting creations.

7 Likes

Classic

2 Likes

IMG_0150

6 Likes

Green droid is mine and I’m on the left in the dark shirt.

1 Like