Z axis wont move after updating to V. 3.10

it’s the only setting that sticks out to me

ok be back in a few (the machine is in the garage)

ok after you update it to 3,10 look in machine inspector an make sure it shows 3.10 in the top left corner

ok did update and checked with machine inspector to make sure i was up to date and it is and now all 3 motors are turning when i hit the arrow keys.

Thank you so much Brian for your help!! i cant thank you enough. I’m great with mechanical issues but when it comes to software forget it.

anytime!

so i put the machine back together and guess what now it Doesnt work again. im having the same issue but now its with v3.10 and v3.7 with the $13=1

Any new ideas?

also tried putting $13=0 and still did nothing. i even tried a different software to control the machine and im having the same issue.

So the Z axis is the only one with problems? When you say you’re telling it to go up, what exactly are you doing?
Most UIs expect $13=0 and just handle the conversion to inches on the computer.

it depends on how i have it wired. i have tried swapping the X and Z then neither work or i can sometimes get Z to work but then not X its very inconsistent with what motor wont work or if any will work but Y always seems to work

How are you trying to move the motors? Easel?

yes through easel and never had any problems till i updated and now i cant get it to work

Can you get a video of the motion?

i can certainly try not sure if you can post vids on here though.

Most people upload to YouTube and share the link.

that i can do

its uploading now. ETA 7 min. will put link in when its ready

ok had to make a new video. the first one didnt have access to my mic so its now uploading again