99 bottles of beer on the wall... er umm bottle openers (rated PG-13) Censorship sucks

Glad to see you’ve got a Coke in that photo and not that …OTHER so-called drink! LOL!! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Actually, @AngusMcleod, I wasn’t referring to Beer! Although I quit drinking alcohol 30 years ago I was actually referring to - I can’t type the word - it claims to be a cola and starts with the letter “P”. Yuk! My friend, Terry, drinks it so I have to be around it but there is no way that crap is going in my mouth!!! LOL!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

hey, it works. better the punching bag than the monitor

@PhilJohnson
ROFLMAO!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

d5b92eaaf8712c78966fd71c8cc7a83b--funny-pics-funny-stuff

1 Like

@PhilJohnson are you down with OPP? (Other People’s Pepsi)

1 Like

Hmmm, was it in the “push stick” thread you started a while back?

1 Like

2 Likes

What paint do you use? Do you water it down? Having a hard time trying to inject it, hard to suck up, and bubbles when pushing out lol.

I’m so bad at painting I cant even use a syringe xD

I have also been doing this. use Pine and stain with the American walnut in the picture Home Depot then Leave the stain thick in the crevices wipe the flat surfaces and let completely dry.The thicker stain will come out looking more black. then coate with Gloss interior…this way you are also skipping the sealing portion…and yes you have to thin the paint to the consistency of milk if you are having problems injecting.Or you can go through many sanding pads to take off all the paint you just pored all over the project.
Also: When you apply Poly to seal use sponge brush and don’t get the sealer in the crevices only on the flat surfaces.
Casey
Example of only stain and Gloss no sealer or paint.IMG_0409

4 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up. I understand now :smiley:

Just love it Robert, great work.
I thought of making something like this but I live in a land of twist top beer lids (Australia) and it would never see any use.

Openers save your hands, quicker and have cool sayings to show off to your friends! (aka man cave artwork)

I know this is cheating but the subject matter is fun! I made this with my new 60 watt CO2 laser.
My son made it for his boss. He sells Kenworth trucks. It is not cleaned up since my son wanted the “burned” look.

7 Likes

That’s a lie the best beer is a full beer…

I can barely afford Budweiser after the Xcarve, Vcarver Pro and the new drum sander

The box with 24 of the nice 16 oz cans is tho.

Everything is for the right price!

It was not masked or cleaned up because my son wanted that burned look.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/PYjQQPS2l3g Best BEER ever!

1 Like