A few projects using VCarve Pro

Thanks for your reply, my question is which type of file can be used for ugc. There is many type.

I used vcarve pro6

when send g code file , ugc go wrong way

Which way did it go?

The axis go down, also they do not follow the desginz

Post some pictures so I can see the problem

I need to know about prossesing file, also I need to know which type of file save as, there are many types, .n,.tab.

You said you were already cutting a design and it went wrong. How were you able to start cutting if you have no idea how to send a gcode file to the X-Carve?

You ask one question and then when anyone tries to help with that question you change your problem to something completely different.

I did design in vcarve and save it , send to ugc , the program works but the cnc didnā€™t do anything, I wait to carve, I stopped the program, I think the save as was not the same that ugc recognize,

Tell me exactly what you did (step by step) to save the gocde file from Vcarve.

I did design in vcarve and follow the video, from the beginning to the end, save the file, open ugc, homing the machine, jog z to the zero, x, y, send file , start working, but no carve any thing, I stopped, then I changed the zero in vcarve , I put it in the left corner, and save file, also ugc sent the file, without carve, the spindle work, and the axis went wrong,

A few things

1. I assume when you say ā€œUGCā€ you actually mean UGS (Universal Gcode Sender)

2. Do you know what a gocde file is?

3. I need to know what buttons you pressed and clicked on to save the gcode file. Right now I donā€™t care about anything else you did (don;t tell me about zeroing, or anything else with the machine, do not tell me about UGS), Just tell me step by step what you did to to save the gocde file. Not how you designed whatever it is you are carving, or how you watched the video. Just exactly what you did to save the gcode file.

4. For bonus points attach a copy of the gcode file to your next question.

5. I really do want to help you, but I need to understand what you are doing first.

There are 3 file I saved, the format of the the file is .tab like the video, but ugs did not find it, I try to save it in another format, I didnā€™t remember it know, the ugs find it , when I set up axis, I send the file, the spindle turn on, but no go any way, in the same place, I see the program works, but the cnc jogging on the same place.

Can you send to me instructions sheet step by step ,

Did you install the Vcarve post processor file? Hereā€™s the link for that: VCarve Pro ā€“ Inventables, Inc.

It will enable you to save the g-code for X-carve.

No I didnā€™t, I ask you about this file, and I am using vcarve pro6

I think we are having a language problem.

Just tell me what you did to save the gocde file. Do you understand what a gocde file is?

Do NOT tell me about the machine or the spindle or the axis, or jogging or the program working or not working.

Just tell me what you did to save the gcode file

When you create a project in vcarve you design the object then you create a tool path, then you save that toolpath as a gcode file.

All I want you to do is tell how you saved the toolpath (gcode file)

Can you do that?

Thereā€™s icon save, I didnot knowhow to save the file, I try any format, I try 2 kinds , one is .tab, the other is xyz.n, ugs recognized the last one, but as I told you, thereā€™s no good results,

When you save the toolpath with the correct post process or the file extension will be ā€œ.gcodeā€

As in myproject.gcode

UGS will load the .gcode file, no problem

Are you saving the toolpath gcode on the right side of the screen.

You should be using this save button

Yes i did, but which format, I didnā€™t know what ugs, can use to send to my machine,