Good spindel or not?

0.8KW 220V Air Cooled Er11 CNC Spindle Motor and 1.5kw 220v Vfd Variable Frequency Drive 0.8KW 220V Air Cooled Er11 CNC Spindle Motor and 1.5kw 220.
Would this be a good spindel for an Xcarve? If so what else do I need for this to work?

Wow! That is really nice, but I am looking for a VFD setup that will work with the X controller on the Xcarve. I am new to the spindel upgrading. I have the desalt 611. Look for something quiet and will turn off automatically after carve is complete.

You could also search “SuperPID” here and on Google which will list info on how to convert the Dewalt 611 into a controlable unit :wink:

Taishi
0.8KW 220V Air Cooled Er11 CNC Spindle Motor and 1.5kw 220v Vfd Variable Frequency Drive.

This is what I ordered. I am new at this upgrade thing. Can anyone walk me through the materials (wire, relays, speed control etc…) that I will need to get this up and running on my Xcarve? I have the Xcontroller and I have 220v in my shop. I would also appreciate a step by step on how to wire this equipment. I am not an EE, but I am good with directions. I know I might be asking alot from everyone, but from what I have read, you guys are the experts. Consider me your humble student. I would like to thank everyone in advance for their help. Thank you!!
PS. I do not wish to burn this equipment up. Again thanks.