Paw paw's projects

Three weeks ago I had no idea at how how to edit or even upload a video to YouTube. Steep learning curve. Lol. Having a great time with it and still much to learn.

4 Likes

Here is a video on how I made it

5 Likes

What wood did you use? It looks great for a piece straight off the machine.

Pine. This was a downcut bit

@PhillipLunsford does it again!

1 Like

Just finished this coaster. This is a free vinyl floor sample from the big box store. Check out how I did it.

7 Likes

The coasters looks great Phil. I made a sign with the shadow letters. This seems to be the only place to share it with you. For my first pass it turned out pretty good. The letter “o” messed up a bit.

Gary!

6 Likes

This looks great! I am so happy that you tried this technique and were successful with it. Keep up the great work.

Thank you for your comment on the coaster. They are easy to do and make great gifts

1 Like

New project for summer fun with the kids for the summer. X carve cut all the disks

9 Likes

I watched your video last night and kept trying to figure out how you got your sheets of plywood into the X-Carve.

Great job and yes I plan to steal the idea.

“G”

1 Like

What is the scale on that thing @PhillipLunsford?

1 Like

It is 63.5” x 43”. The total height is 55”. The disks are 7”

2 Likes

Plastic disc would be cool!!!

1 Like

Wow that’s huge. I kinda want to make one now.

1 Like

It’s a lot of fun. The family played all afternoon before I had to load it up for delivery

Did you sell it for a lot of money?

It was donated to the high school this the colors. I do have a person interested that contacted me through Facebook

2 Likes

I also have a couple restaurants interested. YouTube has been good. I only started this to enter the current contest and to give back. The results are amazing

3 Likes

Maybe we should run a giant lawn game contest!?!?

1 Like

I would like to have one but i have this small problem of having to much wood and no room for it.

1 Like