Paw paw's projects

You never have too much wood. Lol

1 Like

Well. Anyway i had a sawmill for 15 years and never sold any of the wood i cut. I figured some day i would retire and then i could make as much sawdust as i wanted and it would not cost me anything. When i decide to retire i have more hardwood then i will ever be able to use.

2 Likes

Wow, that is awesome! I wish I had that problem. I only have a Home Depot and a Lowe’s near by. No mills and I don’t have a mill and if I did I would not have any wood to process. The tree cutters in the area take all the wood from the trees they cut to the dump. Terrible waste.

1 Like

Uploaded a video making a rustic flag. The stars were designed in Vcarve Desktop. Generated gcode with no problem and used Easel as the gcode sender. It took about 12 minutes to carve. Here is the link

2 Likes

You did it again. Don’t worry about the brush for the glue your finger is faster and easier to clean up. I stopped using a brush along time ago. Nice vidio.

1 Like

Thanks

Hey everyone, I uploaded a video today using the VCarve Desktop to generate the necessary g-code to send to Easel which acts as the sender. Here is the link

4 Likes

2 Likes

The finished gift

8 Likes

How did you set up the circle to carve? Was it premade or did you have it cut out of larger piece by x carve?

Are you referring to the outside radius?

Yes.

I actually planned to leave it square. After cutting on the CNC I cut the radius with the bandsaw and used a router to do a 1/4” round over on the edge

UPLOADED VIDEO doing Avengers, Iron Man wall art. I used Easel to do this project and Inkscape to create the SVG files

5 Likes

Just posted a video making a paint rack. I used easel to design the project. Used the grid lines to combine parts to specific points. Also used the dog bone app. Also go into some common problems that has been discussed in this forum. Here is the link:

3 Likes

Nice job. I need to make one of those for all the paint my wife has.

1 Like

You should do it

It is all about time. When i decide i have the time i will make one. To much going on right now. Wife is having a yard sale next weekend and i never get anything done then. Might sell something. need a vacation got graduations and a wedding maybe 2. Next thing you know school will be starting back up. I will get one made sooner or later.

2 Likes

I uploaded two videos, one using the dog bone app that was not successful and then continued my experiment to do another project without the dog bones. This was very successful and only took about an extra 15 minutes to cut the rounded corners square.

Hope you enjoy and learn something along the way

Uploaded video using the off setter app and made a father day gift. Here is the link

Happy Father Day to all the Dads out there!

8 Likes