Paw paw's projects

the one with the shield. We have distributed 40.000 pieces already in Belgium with a decentralized mass production network of makers, fablabs etc. Pretty nuts if you think about it.

1 Like

Amazing. Thanks for your efforts.

I can’t tell from the picture but from what I’ve read on here a torsion box is mandatory. I don’t have the tools to properly build one, and having just purchased an xcarve don’t have the funds to get the tools. If I build an as-flat-as-i-can-get table with 3/4" mdf, do you think I can get by for a while, or will I permanently damage/misalign my xcarve?

@Wylie. I have use a 3/4” particle board for over 3 years with no problems. I live is southern Louisiana with high humidity. Look at my videos, you can clearly see the table. Plus the particle board is only support on the outside.

@PhillipLunsford thank you! Also, your videos are great and helped push me over the edge to buy one for home!

No way. People successfully run X-Carves on all kinds of tables.

1 Like

@NeilFerreri1
Great! Thank you!

Finally decided to make a center finder on the XCarve.

7 Likes

Another great informative video

1 Like

It’s time for a new CNC table. I want to show you just how simple building a table for the CNC can be.

4 Likes

Nice video as usual are you going to fill us in on the new CNC you are building? Looks sweet.

1 Like

If I were a betting man, I would bet on one “very similar” to this one … :wink:

{:0)

Brandon Parker

@BrandonR_Parker You are correct. Yes, I am going to be doing videos on the assembly and operation.

1 Like

I like your videos. Well constructed, easy to understand and you enunciate very well.

@DouglasPauls Thank you very much. I really appreciate your kind words.

First step, the unboxing of the new NEW-Carve by CNC4Newbies. BTW, I will still be using the XCarve. It is not being retired. It is just getting a big brother.

1 Like

Does this mean no more xcarve videos? I hope not, you’ve been a great resource.

@Wylie. No not at all. You will see both. I will be adding v carve and ugs to the mix

2 Likes

Looking forward to that. Had paid for a V Carve class that included the software, and it was cancelled due to this foolish and unnecessary government shutdown.

1 Like

its a mess. Not a fan