Paw paw's projects

I do that too… grab a piece of wood and cut it… just as the saw stops I usually remember that the wood was for something else… doh

Yep, know what you mean. Finally got tired of redoing the same thing. They don’t have to look pretty just functional. And not get cut up for something else

My quick project is finished. No more cutting up my rails for my truck. I can carry my plywood easily now

1 Like

Here it is in the back of the truck. Already used them earlier today.

2 Likes

Cornhole project is done. It took about twenty hours to complete all total. This is for my grandson at his school

10 Likes

really nice. you did a great job on those.

Thank you

Great job!

Thanks everyone. It was a fun project to do and to be able to spend some quality time with my grandson and his girlfriend who helped paint some

I did have an unexpected problem with one of the panels. When I secured the board to the table it was so large that I did not realize that it was slightly bowed up. My xy zero was the center which was the high point. This caused the edge of the design to barely scratch the surface. I was only carving .04 inches. I did not notice until it was carving

Looks like a very nice recovery.
Great job.

That has happened to me…
Dropped the depth, re-ran it, then passed it through a thickness planer.

That was a good solution. There was just enough of a line for me to paint the area. This being plywood and two feet wide prevented me from running it through the planner.

That’s one of the better looking projects I’ve seen on this forum! Nicely done. Any close ups of the carved and painted areas?

Sorry no close up pictures. They are already delivered to the school. However, the school logo and the text was done an an outline due to time. The flag was carved and took about two hours. Mainly due to the stars. I used a 1/16" bit. The Army ROTC was cut with 1/8" downcut bit

Thank you very much. This was a last minute rush job to get done. The school asked my grandson to do a simple cornhole project. We wanted to take it to the next level. I added the score board because it’s just part of the whole game. I was glad to do it for my grandson

1 Like

I’m hoping. My letter to Santa is already written

1 Like

A fun little project. Just checking out some different fonts

5 Likes

Pockets and pockets. Raised letters and lots of color. Donated this sign

12 Likes

WOW,
That took some time to paint.
Very nice work.