Show us your machine setup

I think that would have to go somewhere besides here. Do not want to highjack this discussion. :smiley:

Send me a pm some time. Just curious at the type of furniture your are building. No hijacking intended. If you are working seven days a week I guessing it’s pretty amazing work

1 Like

If you would like to take a vacation you could come up and help me for a couple of weeks i might get halfway caught up.

1 Like

@WayneHall lol, now that’s an idea. Wow, I could get a break from the grandkids and go to work. Sounds like fun. Don’t think that will happen although it is an interesting idea. Thanks

1 Like

Wayne I think you need a dust collector! I second Phil, need to see some furniture maybe on another thread though.

I am in Cincinnati, how far are you from me? What part of Indiana?

Looks like a well used shop

2 Likes

I agree some upgrades would be nice, they have a good program though, its a solid machine and program a hobbyist can make some pretty cool stuff with the X carve and Easel. And get into it fairly reasonably, I have paid for mine several times over in less than 2 years.

1 Like

did you intend to attach a picture?

Excuse the mess.

2 Likes

Yours is not a mess compared to mine. Looks good.

1 Like

In my opinion, a clean shop is a NOT used shop. Mine is a mess also.

1 Like

These are all great. I’ve had mine for a while and did a big upgrade last year. You can see all my details in this other post. It’s all worked great.

5 Likes

Looks good. Nice and clean. :smiley:

3 Likes

Very nice set up.

Very small, compact work area.

6 Likes

Super nice. Looks like evrything you need right there. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you Wayne, not much room, but it’s all I need. :wink:

1 Like

That is all that matters if you are happy.

I have mine set up on this cabinet I built (logo even on the door, LOL), wired with outlets for the x-carve, vac system, and an extra outlet for charging my laptop. The dust collector and vac are inside. The side has drawers for bits and tools. The front has a drop down table for the laptop, an extra outlet and the switch for the dust collector. the whole thing is on commercial casters so I can move it as needed.

5 Likes

Looks fantaastic. I think everyone saw my dirty shop and decided there’s was not so bad and started posting. Nice job.