Targ's Workshop Build Log ... First Cuts

Can i also get your modified plans? My email is hojoucla@gmail.com

Thanks
Horacio

Thanks for sharing!

I know this is an old thread but I just got my x carve with very limited garage space. If anyone can send the plans to me bg4af.91107@yahoo.com
Greatly appreciated

Hi all. Would I be able to get some plans please. I have a similar machine from Australia called a youcarve. Need to have some sort foldaway bench like here

Be greatly appreciated

arondmg@hotmail.com.

Does anyone still have this plan. New to Cnc world and would love to build this for new carve. Email to ccross18@aol.com.

Any chance you can share your table plans. Hoping to build something similar for new cnc

Laplanteb@gmail.com

Thank you- table looks great- how has your design held up over time

If you get any plans, please post them here as well!

The plans are further up in this discussion. Start from the top and read down.

I see that there have been numerous versions of the folding workstation built. Fresno Ideaworks, my local maker space recently received the donation of an X-Carve 1000. I am planning on building a “flip top table” along these lines. One of the questions that has come up is how stable is this design? Is the much lateral or fore/aft movement when the X-Carve is running?

Any real life experience will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Is there any way I can get the plans to this? This would be perfect for my garage. fincherbailey@gmail.com is my email if needed! Thank you!

Any chance you have plans for your folding table measurements ? Thanks

I downloaded the plans and the only dimensions are on the torsion box, What about the rest of the cart? The Hardware area was empty too.

Hello. Do you mind sharing your workbench plans? My email is keithsrusticdesigns@gmail.com

Any chance you still have the plans for this foldable table?

Stephen

Did you happen to get a copy of the plans for this foldable table? If so, are you willing to share them with me? here’s my email address.

Omelette34@gmail.com

Did you ever receive the plans for this foldable table?

@Stephen12

And some other very similar options: