X-carve 2.0 shipping dates?

Don’t worry took them about two weeks to process my order so instead of being in line at the end of august I landed up being stuck at the end of September because of all the problems they where having taking my payment.

5 Sept, I think they are really trying hard. My delivery just moved up a day to next Monday.

wow so about another 2 months before mine is shiped :stuck_out_tongue:

The Xcontroller bug just became known recently so really, would you want a known buggy product shipped to you? At my work, when we discover an escape (like this was), we halt shipments and develop a recovery plan. That’s probably what they’re doing and it’s the right move in the long term. Pretty sure the parts won’t be scrapped, just updated at the factory (their office) and then they would correct the problem at the supplier. I applaud them for actually handling the problem and I had to wait from June to September for my Xcontroller.

Ordered Sept 13. Received shipping notifications today. I ordered a 750x750. Excited to get started!

P.S. I work in manufacturing, its tough to give delivery dates on a product when multiple pieces and or operations are involved. From what i have read they are doing a pretty good job on what they said so far.

1 Like

Has anyone gotten an update on how far behind they are?

I ordered a new X axis and it’s a couple weeks out. I think between new xcarve orders and people wanting to upgrade it’s hard to keep up on a production side.

I’ve heard nothing which is starting to bug me since my new guitar business is solely dependent upon this CNC so I’m at a production stand still until it gets here… Like Roger said earlier in this thread, first rule of customer service is to just let your customers know what the delay is, keep them informed so they can plan accordingly.

Just got my shipping notification today. I ordered on Sept 16th.

Got my shipping notification today! I ordered September 19.

I ordered October 10th and I’m like a five year old on Christmas eve (very impatient) but knowing it’s just around the corner.

Just got email confirmation today! Ordered sept.21 and it shipped out!!!

Can anyone besides KaseyHellawell who has received the shipping notification for their X-Carve in the last week post what date you ordered on? Just trying to gauge how far out an order from Oct 10th is from being shipped. Thanks

1 Like

Ordered mine 9/25, still waiting. Hopefully I’ll hear something soon.
Edit: Still nothing

ordered mine on the 29th of sept. I just got shipping notice this morning

1 Like

Ordered mine on 9/29 too. Just got the email that it’s on the way!

Ordered mine on 9/30. Shipped partly yesterday, without sideboard and controller. Expected ship date for both is 11/04

Ordered on 9/23, delivery any minute now! Come on, UPS guy!

2 Likes

My package just arrived here in canada! over 300$ in duties!

Order was placed the 9th of september, yesterday I got the email that the delivery is next monday!
I ordered mine without the dewalt d26200 and wasteboard (due to weight/shipping) and I find it very hard to find an d26200…I tried for 2 weeks…
Local and on the net…Just decided to buy the d26204…its a lot more expensive but I need this thing… :wink: