X-Carve started shipping early - TODAY!

Ahhhhhh so jelous. I quit my job as a master optician and this thing is all I’m waiting on to get bcustom design rolling.

What day did you order by chance? I ordered mine on the 8th

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! You guys have to stop it! The anticipation is killing me, time seems to have ground to a crawl!

2 Likes

Ordered on the 4th at around 12:45am just a few hours after the X-Carve was announced.

Whats frustrating is that mine arrived today, but I am out of town until Friday night, so I can’t do anything.

2 Likes

Got mine today! Everything looks complete and was packed and organized extremely well. Souped up the bench size, added power, dust collection from above, and a drawer to hide the Bill from my wife. Tomorrow the Journey Begins!

5 Likes

Looking forward to seeing your first projects @DonDespain !

am I the only one that has been checking his email every 5 minutes expecting to see a shipping email? ok good im glad im not the only crazy one haha, the waiting is killing me for this, its like waiting till Christmas morning when I was a kid. looking forward to seeing what everyone is going to make with theirs, as for me im waiting to do longboards, multirotor frames and a couple of cosplay stuff for a couple of friends such as links master sword. Im absolutely excited

I ordered mine on 3-19, I’ve got about 5 days before i start compulsivly autochecking my email for tracking. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I ordered mine on the 8th and am checking my email relentlessly!

I will be keeping my eye out for the raiseable table to allow more height out of the Z-axis

I didn’t get around to it till the 23rd. Boo. I was still tossing the idea of scratch building a machine. Then I decided I want to use my machine not just build it lol about another week before the email checking starts.

2 Likes

Received the boxes today. I truly look forward to working through the build with my 13 year old daughter and wife throughout the next week. We are traveling for several days so that will stop production, but it is great to have the parts in my garage!

When was your order date?

07 March was my order date

I ordered on March 11 and I received my shipping notice today.

@#%^ I hope it’s not a linear progression because I didn’t order until 25 April.

I order mine March 18 so I am hopeful to get a shipment notice this week. I think its going to take 4-6 days travel time to get out to California.

I received my shipment today! Just wish I could have started on it today. :frowning:

Ordered on 3/12.

I ordered mine on the 26th. Orders in the range of dates you and I are in are supposed to start shipping out next Monday, according to the proposed schedule in the blog post. We don’t have too much longer to wait! :slight_smile: